Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Monday 4 July 2011

Emily & Greg

Oh I LOVED, loved, loved this pre-wedding shoot in Napton. The weather was looking distinctly 'iffy' beforehand but as soon as Emily and Greg arrived, the sun came out and it really was glorious. Such a nice couple and I am so excited about capturing their big day in a couple of weeks, it sounds like it is going to be incredible... watch this space...





4 comments:

Richard Wynn-Davies said...

Great stuff - love the reflection shot!!

Ally said...

Beautiful shots Lucy... the couple must be over the moon with them. Hope the wedding day goes well.
I agree with Richard - loving the reflection shot.

Andy J said...

Lovely.....as expected!

Rachel Tweeddale said...

These are beautiful! I love your style Lucy!