Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Wednesday 5 May 2010

My Family Magazine

I am a believer in having written goals in life, simple, straightforward goals. Don't think that by simple, I mean easy, not at all but I mean a strong simplified goal that represents other successes along side of it. By creating these goals, I believe that we welcome other similar opportunities along the way. One particular goal of mine is to have one of my photographs on the cover of 'Junior Magazine'.

Whilst this hasn't happened just yet I have been lucky enough to work with the lovely Karen at My Family Magazine. My Family is a free magazine circulated in and around the Midlands and, like Junior magazine is filled with interesting articles which are relevent to todays modern family.

It has been so exciting to see my image on the cover today, for the first time and to see how the magazine looks and feels. It really is informative and interesting so have a peek at the website and see where you can pick up a copy - there are lots of fantastic competitions too.

Here it is...

0 comments: