Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Thursday 24 June 2010

Mr. Sleepyhead





Sometimes it is fabulous to stage a big photo shoot, to roam the countryside looking for the perfect spot but sometimes the very smallest moments can be the best. Henry woke up this morning at 8.30. That really is a long lie-in, believe me! He came downstairs in his PJ's (no top as he 'wants to be like daddy). His hair was like a dandelion clock and he just looked so super-cute. A lovely impromptu photo session.










1 comments:

David Kelly said...

8:30am! 8:30am!!! Geez that is a really long lie-in. Wish my 4yr old would lie-in until anywhere near that time - even occasionally. 6:30am or 7:00am at a push is more the norm for him.