Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Tuesday 21 June 2011

Did I ever tell you that I take photographs for the loveliest people?

I meant to blog about this ages ago but seeing as I am on a blogging roll I thought today would be a good day. I am so lucky to capture images for some of the loveliest people around. One day a couple of months ago I arrived home to find a package on my doorstep and my heart leapt when I saw the little 'Belle & Boo' logo. If you know me you'll know I am a huge fan of theirs. Lisa H, a lovely mum of the two gorgeous kids below had sent me a present to say thank you for the portraits... How flipping nice is that? It is still unframed BUT it is going to have pride of place in my new house. Thanks Lisa, you're a star. She also wrote some lovely words for me which will soon be featured in my 'testimonials' page which is currently under construction.

1 comments:

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

oooh what a lovely gift.....and a gorgeous photo x