Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Thursday 30 June 2011

Halcyon Days

This is a large blog post but I just couldn't resist. I mean, come on... how cute are these two sisters?! There were a couple of changes of clothes on this shoot but there were such different looks from an hour and a half together so I couldn't simply post one or two. Aside from how cute these two are, they made me laugh SO much, they were utterly hilarious and we had a fabulous time indeed.








9 comments:

Jo Hastings said...

Gosh Lucy, I actually gasped when I saw the first image...truly beautiful. You have captured the innocence of childhood and bags of personality at the same time. Stunning work! xx

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

Lucy Kate just told me the AMAZING news I am so excited and humbled that you are going to be taking some shots for us eeekkkkkkk. By the way LOVE the photo you sent through, may I put it on my blog linking back to yours? It is completely Belle & Boo.
Mandy x

Lucy Woodrow said...

Of course you can Mandy, THRILLED to be working with you.

Lxx

Claire said...

Lucy these are truly beautiful pictures of my girlies, I love them x C

Unknown said...

Truly lovely Lucy!! You've captured something really beautiful here! xx

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

OMG.... LUCY ....these are just STUNNING ! love every single one of them x

Anonymous said...

Very very yummy :)

Claire Penn Photography said...

Quite simply SUBLIME... utterly utterly beautiful. xxx

therese kim said...

Saw the link from Belle and Boo. Love these!! Beautiful girls/photography...