Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Wednesday 29 June 2011

Welcome To The World

There are not many things more precious in life to a parent than those first few days of our little ones lives. Of course, we treasure every day watching the grow up by BOY do they grow up fast! Those first weeks are tiring and sometimes a little chaotic but you have to stop wonder at the fact that this perfect little new person has joined your family and is going to change the whole dynamic of it for the better and for ever.

When I went to visit this lovely family it was far from chaos actually, very calm and serene. In fact this little chap was so chilled out the whole time I was there... and he is so lucky to have one of the best big brothers ever who just grins at him all the time with enormous pride.


0 comments: