Pages

Welcome

Hello, My name is Lucy, I am a wife, mum and portrait and wedding photographer. My photography is about more than mementos of a portrait session or wedding day, it is emotion, soul, life, love and light. To me, it is not just about capturing how someone looks but how they feel, who they are at that point in time. My job as your photographer is to capture beautiful images, images that will not only serve as bespoke art for your home, gorgeous gifts for loved ones but as vibrant, happy memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.

THE NEW BLOG


Wednesday 6 July 2011

Susan & Andy

I was lucky enough to be asked to photograph the wedding of Susan and Andy later this year. Susan and Andy have only known each other for about a year, but in Susan's words 'it feels like we have known each other forever'. Now, I have to say that this couple are not only lovely but really natural in front of the camera... they are just meant to be together, that's the long and short of it... isn't destiny wonderful?



9 comments:

Claire Penn Photography said...

Oooh I love a good love story! Beautiful photos Lucy, and they ARE so natural. It's never too late to find love... this makes me happy. How perfect they look together! Congrats Susan and Andy!

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of images...they look so in love :)

Sara said...

Oh my, how loved up are they?! Such gorgeous photos, I bet they'll love them.

Vicki said...

Sooo beautiful and sooo in love. Gorgeous images xx

newcastle northumberland photographer said...

Gorgeous Lucy ... I love the 2nd image down in particular, the colour one on the left - just lovely!

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

oooh Lucy what a beautiful set of images....I bet they are thrilled with them...they look so in love and happy....you captured that perfectly

JulieS said...

I absolutely love these! Wishing them health and happiness for their married life - love the first photograph (so tender) and the colour one is beautiful :-)

Vic said...

A very happy set of photographs... they look like lovely people and you captured them beautifully Lucy!

Unimermaid said...

Lucy you have captured them beautifully. I cannot wait until the wedding day!
Claire
(Susan's Daughter)